Saturday, May 08, 2010

A toast to the end of financial struggling!


Not that the struggle will ever be over, but hubby has accepted a new job! After being out of work for nearly a year and a half, he is heading back to the work force to a much better position that the one he left. I feel as though the biggest weight ever has been lifted off my shoulders. I am so proud of him! Finally we can begin again.
Just thought I would share. I have far too many butterfly's in my stomach to write anything brilliant.








3 comments:

Jinksy said...

The photograph says it all :)

Carolina said...

Congratulations! This occasion deserves a home baked cake ;-)

Good photo. Very radiant.

Jewels said...

I made the cake... I just have to upload the pics. not homemade.. but closer!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...